In this Episode You Will Learn:
- Biblical responsible investing falls under that umbrella of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investing.
- It is investing in companies that do not violate biblical values, or that follow biblical values in their company's culture or what they produce
- There are over 2300 verses in the Bible about money. God is telling us not to trust in money, but to be generous and rich in good works, to give to the poor and those in need.
- Sir John Templeton was the first great international investor on Wall Street who exampled how to invest using biblically responsible rules.
- Sound Financial Strategies Group will sit down with you to craft investments that are right for you, with the right companies that align with your values.
To talk more about this, call Chris at 877-462-3744.
Don’t wait any longer. Schedule your conversation today!
Search Sound Financial Strategies Group